A Fire emblem community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Soul of the Dragon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
berserk_banana

Male
Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Soul of the Dragon   Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:28 pm

Battles rage on...

Victory is the goal...

Glory is the spoils...

Blood, the price...

Warriors are made...

Legends are born...

We fight with the...

Soul of the Dragon

Soul of the dragon is a clan for armoured warriors. The weak or faint of heart need not apply. We are the meat of any army. Weapons of all sorts stand no chance against our superior armour. Our own weapons range from knight swords to halberds, great axes to pikes. Anything that will put a dent in your opponent's defenses.

If you wish to apply, please send the clan leader a kind of resume describing your abilities. Your strengths will be tempered, your weaknesses hammered out until you are invincible. More information, better chance of getting in.

Join today! If you're good enough, you might just earn yourself a title worthy of the stuff of legends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amyler
Mercenary

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Soul of the Dragon   Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:38 pm

Name: Amyler of Requiam.

Physical stature: Tall, with broad shoulders. Strong, but not bulging muscles.

Amor: The Guantlets of knowledge. A pair of chain mail gloves, which when wore, mutate into a full body amor. Only I may remove my gloves, and if someone else were to try to wear them, his hands would be burnt off. The amor is thick, but light: It does not impend me in any way. My weapon is the blessed blade Toyoa, which was tempered in the flames of a burning castle, by one unknown, and the wounds it inflicts are capable ofcausing paralaysis. Unlike normal paralaysis, which also blocks pain, Toyoa only steals your ability to move, though slowly. Pain will sill occur. The only cure I have found to its power is that of my own blood, poured over the wound. The paralaysis does not wear over time: It stays with you till death, should I not remove it.

Capabilities: I am able to climb well and swiftly, without fear of falling. I can move quickly at all times and am capable of infiltrating enemy lines. I know how to pick doors open, and can lock them again without the key. I an fight consecutively for well over a day before collapsing, and I need only sleep 3 hours to be refreshed properly. My eyesite is keen, and my hearing is good.

Hindrances: I dislike tight, enclosed spaces. I cannot read maps. I cannot run far without needing to stop, and I cannot jump great distances. My abilities to fight in a team are null, as I always trained alone.

So, there it is. Who I am, and what I can and can't do. So, great champion. What do you think? Shall I fight alongside you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Janissary782

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Soul of the Dragon   Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:42 pm

Well this is is a necropost but I guess I still have to do this.

Name: Janissary

Physical stature: 6'2", about 175 lbs. Looks thin and malnurished.

Amor: Armor is overrated. I carry some small chain mail under my leather jerkin, but it is almost point less and has no real use. However, my weapon arsenal is broad and deep. Depending on my mood, i can carry anything from axes to swords to longbows. Axes for when I want to hit stuff nice and hard [but inaccurately], swords for when i just can't miss, lances and spears for horseback riding, with an occasional bow thrown in.

Capabilities: Quick Reflexes and lateral speed. I am light on my feet. My wepon mastery is unheard of, and I am a true artist when I kill. My only real fault is the armor, as usual. If my speed and skill fail me, I am finished.

Hindrances: Heavy Infantry/Cavalry, A good eye, and frogs. Evil Frogs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daikun

Male
Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Soul of the Dragon   Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:35 am

Actually, as far as I know, necroposting is allowed in sticky topics. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.daylnn.com
Janissary782

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Soul of the Dragon   Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:56 am

Oh ok. That's sweet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amyler
Mercenary

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Soul of the Dragon   Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:17 am

Good to know since thats what I'm doing now. In an attempt to liven things up, (when you finally look here again, my pms will fix that in time) I say we need war against Soul of Magic! The magicians, with their strange ways and hidden motives, alway playing puppet master to our wars. They dictate which of us do what, and it is they who seize power who our lords are killed, not us, the noble frontline fighters. We must destroy the oppresors! Fight the mages!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul of the Dragon   

Back to top Go down

Soul of the Dragon
Page 1 of 1