A Fire emblem community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What is your strategy for any of the games of FE 6-9?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Amyler
Mercenary

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: Re: What is your strategy for any of the games of FE 6-9?   Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:42 am

Well, I made a large post about my different tactics in FEW, so alter on I'll copy it and post it here. But strangely, right now FEW isn't working. i hope there hasn't been another forum crash. and if there has, its even worse this time, because the main site isn't working either! Gah!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daikun

Male
Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: What is your strategy for any of the games of FE 6-9?   Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:18 am

Hm...Anyone who abuses the arena is a exp. whore. Just to let you know.

Woohoo, thanks, Jeff!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.daylnn.com
Amyler
Mercenary

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: Re: What is your strategy for any of the games of FE 6-9?   Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:12 am

Got my stratergies now.

Survive: In these, I will focus on my defensive units, as well as ones with far attacking capabilities. I'll bring in knights archers, and magic users primarily, and if theres enough room, cavalry. If its fog, I set up defensive units at entrances. When they're attack, I take out the enemy with ranged units, heal the defender, and use mounted units to pull the others out. In non fog, I block the enemies path and steadily advance every turn. Cavalry go out ahead when the enemy is thinning out, and I plug the boss one a turn or so before the end of the chapter.

Defeat all enemies: Here, I take fast units, people with bigger movement ranges. Also, if theres a physic staff on hand, I'll pull that out to. I send out people in pairs. Normally, only one of the two will be mounted. This is so if there trouble, the mounted person can rescue the other and flee, and the none mounted can sometimes rescue the mounte if necessary. When I get to an enemies spawning location, I'll let my team wait next to it if there healthy, or on it if not. I send the weakest team to babysit it, and give them healing so they can steal Experience from whoever comes out. I surround the boss so any lackeys send out get butchered, and send in my best unit to weaken them, and then someone to kill.

capture the "something": Here is allot like defeat all enemies. The main difference in tactics is everyone starts of together, but when I get to a fork, I send two or three units down it and the main party continues on. The people who went down the fork sometimes have a flyer or mounted waiting to bring them back up to the main party when there done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daikun

Male
Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: What is your strategy for any of the games of FE 6-9?   Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:06 am

That's quite a nice strategy. I believe I've done some of those.

Woohoo, thanks, Jeff!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.daylnn.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your strategy for any of the games of FE 6-9?   

Back to top Go down

What is your strategy for any of the games of FE 6-9?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2