A Fire emblem community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Velora fields - Shadows befall you.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Galnik
Recruit

Male
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Velora fields - Shadows befall you.   Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:11 pm

Lasinadrin watched the guards for hours, calculating their movements. His eyes shifted every now and then, but stayed completely still. "What are they going to do?" He asked himself. Lasinadrin backed away from his hiding spot and headed for the town. He dropped his cloak and wiped the mold off of his pants. "Far too long have I been inside that cell."

"Hey! Wait!" A guard called from behind Lasinadrin.

Lasinadrin stopped and turned around. He attempted a look of benevolence, but only found himself able to keep a straight face. "Yes?" He asked.

"Where are you going?" The guard replied.

"Just into town, to find an inn." Lasinadrin began to turn around, but was stopped by the guard.

"Not there, you won't!"

"Why not?"

"You're home is the prison, not the town." The guard drew his sword and jabbed at Lasinadrin.

"You move too slow." Lasinadrin said as he dodged the guard's blade. "You'll never hit me while moving at that speed!"

Frustrated, the guard threw his sword at Lasinadrin and began to throw punches.

Lasinadrin grabbed the guard's arms and snapped them in two. He then decapitated the guard before he could scream. Lasinadrin picked up the guard's body and threw it into the prison. "That is where you belong." He said, smiling as he watched the body's blood spill over the walls of the prison. "That is your home..."

Lasinadrin turned and jogged towards the town.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aitze
Mercenary

Male
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Velora fields - Shadows befall you.   Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:01 am

Aitze, noticing the crowd that started gathering around the town's entrance, stood up.

Crowds.... Make me feel so uncomfortable... Ah well, I guess it's as perfect as it will get, the spell.

As he was preparing to leave, he noticed the people in the crowd were arguing.

Wait, this might be the perfect opportunity to test my new spell...

Climbing into the tree in cat form, he hid in the branches. He crossed his fingers, preparing to use magic.

I'm going to block the first person who attacks' attack,but not if I dislike the person getting attacked. My character wouldn't like anyone overly aggressive or rude. I'll either flee, or try to talk my way out of it when noticed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://silethas.deviantart.com
Galnik
Recruit

Male

PostSubject: Re: Velora fields - Shadows befall you.   Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:16 pm

Lasinadrin watched the crowds grow thicker and thicker. He slowed down to a stop when he realized that they were looking at him.

"Beast!" One of the town's citizens yelled. "Kill him!"

Lasinadrin ran through the crowd, shoving everybody out of his way. He was nearing the back of the crowd when he was hit in the back of his head with a shovel.

"Eat the dust you creature!" The man that hit Lasinadrin said. "Eat it, and then we will send you back to hell..."

"You will be the one leaving to hell." Lasinadrin snapped, spitting blood in the man's face. "In fact, you might go there sooner than you think!" Lasinadrin followed his words with a swift left hook that was aimed at the man's neck...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
berserk_banana

Male
Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Velora fields - Shadows befall you.   Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:51 pm

The crowd surrounding Zane was beginning to irritate him. Not only were they simply annoying the hell out of him, they were also blocking his path, meaning he couldn't take the mage back to the inn to interrogate him. Suddenly, the crowd immediately shut up.

"What's going on? Out of the way!"

The crowd moved quickly to obey. The only one who hadn't moved was a little girl brandishing a cleaver.

What the...?

Brandishing his own weapon, he marched up to the girl, only to be distracted by the crowd again.

Damn it all, what now?

They were staring at a man who looked more than a little out of place. One of them smacked him with a shovel.

You fool...!

He rushed to the man's aid, only to see his head removed by an evil looking blade. Zane grimaced as the corpse collapsed, crimson blood gushing forth from the wound. Fighting down the urge to retch, he brandished his lance and prepared to fight. No quarter for murderers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ya-sama

Male
Number of posts : 247

PostSubject: Re: Velora fields - Shadows befall you.   Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:14 pm

Daikun did not respond to Lantis, so he went to see what the commotion was at the town entrance. Lantis was about forty yards from the entrance now. He hid in a nearby bush, examining the situation.

Aside from the angry villagers, there were a few distinct figures among the crowd. There was a mage, a soldier with a magic imbued lance, a little girl wielding a cleaver, and a man who just murdered a villager.

"What an odd group of people here. Hmm? What's that?" Lantis noticed a cat in a tree, crossing its fingers as if it was about to react to something.

"A cat? No...that cat is something more. I'm going to observe this mysterious cat." Lantis stayed hidden in the bushes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galnik
Recruit

Male

PostSubject: Re: Velora fields - Shadows befall you.   Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:26 pm

Lasinadrin began to dissolve into the crowd behind the confusion. His left arm began to pulse, causing him extreme pain, he fell on the ground as he clutched his arm. No! Not now, this can't happen now. I should have taken the chance. He began to curl up into a ball as his arm began to cause him such pain that he could not move. He began to cry as his entire body shook with pain. His attempts to move were obsolite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ya-sama

Male

PostSubject: Re: Velora fields - Shadows befall you.   Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:32 pm

"What's this? That man, the one who murdered the villager, he just rolled into a ball clutching his arm. Could there be some sort of disorder in his arm? Lantis crouched down, thinking to himself.

"I would go and intervene, but I'm not sure which side to take. The man with the burning spear, the mage, the little girl, the man in pain, or the cat. That cat is very suspicious. So I'll stay where I am and watch how this plays out."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikaboshi

Male
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Velora fields - Shadows befall you.   Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:06 pm

Rena was furious at the soldier now. She hated being ignored. She lifted her cleaver as if to strike him with it, but then noticed the man clutching his arm. She walked over to the man and dropped an elixir at his feet. "No one deserves to suffer. Not even you.", she said smiling. This action was followed by a strong line of curses and obscenities from the crowd, directed at the girl. They did not like the idea of anyone helping that murderer. They accused her of being in league with him. The headache worsened. "I thougt I told you..."

She ran up to a section of the crowd, and sliced them open. Blood flew everywhere. "...to SHUT UP!" She had a horrible look in her eyes. People scrambled, running in terror of the sight they just saw. She turned and looked at the cringing man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galnik
Recruit

Male

PostSubject: Re: Velora fields - Shadows befall you.   Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:13 pm

Lasinadrin released his arm, showing that it was not ordinary. He grinned as he snapped the tendons near his left wrist to free the "sword" that had replaced his hand. Lasinadrin finished drinking the elixer and turned to the girl. "Know anywhere that has food?" He asked, letting his left arm dangle on his side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
berserk_banana

Male

PostSubject: Re: Velora fields - Shadows befall you.   Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:44 pm

Damn it all!

"Stay where you are. Move, and you'll find 30 spears sticking out of your guts."

Zane's company organized itself into a tightly packed circle around the two. He himself prepared for battle, uncertain if either of them would attack. The air around the spearhead began to shimmer now, as if the temperature around it had suddenly increased.

Now, we wait...

Just a reminder, but Vulcan's not always on fire. You have to activate it. That means that to any of you watching me*stares at Ya-sama*, you have no idea what the spear's capabilities are. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abyssion

PostSubject: Re: Velora fields - Shadows befall you.   Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:32 pm

Izotz, who was rudely awakened by the crowd gathering near him. He stormed over and grabbed one of the crowd by the shoulders, an irritated and grumpy look in his face.

"You! The hell's going on here?"

"There's this criminal who just pulled a sword out of his arm, an odd girl defending him, and Captain Zane is confronting him."

"And you all just HAD to do it right were I was sleeping. Damned idiots."

Izotz threw the man back into the crowd, and leaned against the tree. The person wasn't there anymore, but Izotz just figured he/she left while he was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Ya-sama

Male

PostSubject: Re: Velora fields - Shadows befall you.   Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:43 pm

o_O My bad...Nanner. *Did not know that...*

"This crowd is sure getting heated up. Heh...that girl didn't even hesitate to kill some of the villagers. She must have done that a lot." Lantis still waited. The conflict was really interesting to him.

"Hate to see them kill each other. I would like them to cocme to a peaceful solution, but I think that this conflict has gone way beyond reasoning now. Just have to sit here and watch. I don't want to get myself invovled with this bunch."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galnik
Recruit

Male

PostSubject: Re: Velora fields - Shadows befall you.   Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:59 pm

Lasinadrin turned in a circle and observed the soldiers around him. He searched them over and over again to find the weakest one. When he spotted the unsuspecting soldier he hit the soldier using his sword and tried to escape through the opening. He was just about to start when the pain that he felt earlier came back. He screamed as his radius and ulna split from his arm and began to twist around eachother. Lasinadrin tried to put the bones back in place, but found his efforts futile. He began to scream again as his biceps and triceps tore themselves away from his bones and lengthened.
He got on his knees.
The muscles stretched as his upper arm began to lengthen as well. The pain doubled as the sword on his arm began to take a more definite shape.
Lasinadrin fell face down in the dirt. The pain had ceased. He looked up at the man with the lance, the one that seemed to be their captain, and said, "You can take me back to prison now." Lasinadrin's arm hung limp in the dust and his blood spilled over the streets. He found that his arm had changed. "I'm ready to go..."

Just to let everyone know, Lasinadrin's arm was fake. Look at his bio in the character section. His arm now looks like it does in the pic, so as not to cause any more confusion.
For those that don't know, the radius and the ulna are the two bones in your fore arm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daikun

Male
Number of posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Velora fields - Shadows befall you.   Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:43 am

Daikun watched as Lantis ran away from him, towards the comotion that was going on.

"Well, I see that he left without waiting for an answer. Hai, whatever."

Daikun ran after Lantis, and noticed one man scream in pain a couple times, but then it stopped.

"That...was odd."

He caught up to Lantis to find him spying on a cat.

"So tell me, Lantis. Why are you spying on a cat? Aren't there more important things to stare at? Like a crowd, gathered around someone in extreme pain?"

Woohoo, thanks, Jeff!

Last edited by on Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.daylnn.com
Ya-sama

Male

PostSubject: Re: Velora fields - Shadows befall you.   Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:58 am

"Oh. Daikun, you decided to come eh. Well you see, that cat is suspicious. Theat cat has been constantly observing the crowd. It looks like if it was about to do something. I've been watching that crowd for a while now. It hasn't become to interesting...yet. Looks like...the man's arm is some sort of sword. Heh, must have been painful. Looks like he's giving up too. This may end in a peaceful solution, but I'm not always right. If you want to intervene, be my guest. I'm not involving myself."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daikun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Velora fields - Shadows befall you.   Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:10 am

"Intervene? Hm...that'd be a bad idea for now, so, you watch the cat, I'll watch the crowd. We each call for one another if something happens."

Daikun quickly darted to another tree nearby, and hid himself in the branches.

Woohoo, thanks, Jeff!
Back to top Go down
Aitze
Mercenary

Male
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Velora fields - Shadows befall you.   Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:50 am

Those two down there have noticed me, but they don't look too bad... What should I do? Turning into a human might scare them, and running might make them give chase... I guess I'll ignore them for now.

Shifting his attention back to the crowd, Aitze noticed a lot of blood lying around, and several bodies.

That's awful... Who would do such a thing...?

In the middle of a circle of soldiers was a man clutching his arm, which was horribly twisted.

I was planning on testing my new spell and simultaneously aiding the side I preferred... But I can't use magic or weapons in this state, and one of the two men is still watching me... He might lose interest if I act like a cat. It's unlikely, but worth the try...

He shifted his focus to a small bird sitting on a nearby branch, and caught it in a quick motion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://silethas.deviantart.com
Galnik
Recruit

Male

PostSubject: Re: Velora fields - Shadows befall you.   Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:27 pm

Lasinadrin stared at the dirt and scooped some up with his right hand. I hope this works. Lasinadrin began to eat the blood-soaked dirt in mouthfuls. He continued to eat the dirt and drink his blood. His left arm began to fill out in a more definite shape as the sword sharpened and his tendons reconnected themselves to his wrist. When he was nearly full, he fell face down in the dust and tried to sleep....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikaboshi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Velora fields - Shadows befall you.   Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:43 pm

She turned to see the man almost passed out on the ground. Looking around her, the soldiers had her surrounded. "This early... I'm not going to die this early, am I?", she thought. Out of pity, she couldn't just leave the man where he was. He would certainly die. She had to escape. Taking on thirty soldiers was foolish, so she decided to cut just a few of them down, take the man and run. Lifting her cleaver, in a single horizontal slice, she decapitated two soldiers. She jumped back before the lances could touch her, then she cut open the stomach of a soldier, causing his stomach acid to fly everywhere, blinding the soldiers. Taking this chance, she broke through the circle and tried to lift the man... to no avail. "Geeh, this guy's heavy!" She stood the man on his feet instead. "Come on, I'll take you to safety.", she said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
berserk_banana

Male

PostSubject: Re: Velora fields - Shadows befall you.   Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:58 pm

Four of my soldiers dead already? Damn it!

But yet, he still hesitated. Mostly from a morbid fascination with how the man's swordarm was reforming while he ate dirt and drank his own blood.

Burn it all! It's this lack of attention that'll get me killed!

Shaking himself back into reality, Zane took the initiative and launched himself forward, preparing to jam the lance inside the girl's head. If the tip could just nick her dress...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikaboshi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Velora fields - Shadows befall you.   Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:10 pm

Rena turned, sensing the captain behind her. "Damn! Not enough time to dodge...!" Rena pushed the man out of the way, so he wouldn't get hit. She lifted her cleaver and sent the lance into the ground. "You're really beginning to tick me off, you!"

She set the man down against the wall, then turned to the man. "Beg now, and I might be merciful enough to leave your arms and legs attatched. And your head, if you're nice about it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ya-sama

Male

PostSubject: Re: Velora fields - Shadows befall you.   Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:21 pm

Lantis looks at the crowd, forgetting about the cat.

"Damn! These guys are serious! How will this turn out, I do not know."

Lantis focused all of his attention to the commotion.

"Someone is most likely to die here and now. I would intervene, but I'm not sure which side to choose. What to do?"

Lantis just sat there watching the crowd.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
berserk_banana

Male

PostSubject: Re: Velora fields - Shadows befall you.   Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:24 pm

Damn it!

The cleaver grated off the lance's shaft, angling it downwards at a fourty-five degree angle. The unexpected drop sent Zane polevaulting face first into the nearest wall. The girl was on him in an instant.

"Beg now, and I might be merciful enough to leave your arms and legs attatched. And your head, if you're nice about it."

Well now, this certainly is an embarassing situation. Guess I underestimated her...

"*sigh*How d'you expect me to beg when you're standing directly over me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daikun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Velora fields - Shadows befall you.   Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:27 pm

"Oh ho!" Daikun chuckled. "THIS is quite an odd turn of events. Who will win? Lance, or cleaver?"

Woohoo, thanks, Jeff!
Back to top Go down
Galnik
Recruit

Male

PostSubject: Re: Velora fields - Shadows befall you.   Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:28 pm

Lasinadrin began to regain his senses when he noticed that his mouth was filled with dirt. He sat up and turned to see the girl that saved him pinning the captain against a wall. Lasinadrin walked over to the two of them. He grabbed the captain and wrapped his sword around his neck. "Now, what are all of these soldiers here for?" Lasinadrin asked, grabbing the captain's lance to disarm him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Velora fields - Shadows befall you.   

Back to top Go down

Velora fields - Shadows befall you.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next